DISCLOSURE REGARDING THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA (ART. 13, EU REG. 2016/679)
For the purposes envisaged by EU Regulation no. 2016/679 (GDPR) with regard to the personal data to be processed, the following information is provided:
a) DATA CONTROLLER
The data controller is the company ITALCAMME S.r.l. with headquarters in Minerbio (BO) at Via Maceri Superiore n. 10/a, with taxpayer identification no. 03360280378 and VAT no. 00614871200;
b) PROCESSED DATA:
The data are collected by us exclusively for the purpose of fulfilling the obligations related to economic activity in compliance with civil and tax regulations. The data will be recorded, organized, and stored by us in computer files and/or as hard copy.
The data processed by us are those provided by the Customer/Potential Customer or Supplier when requesting a quote and/or upon receipt of a purchase order and/or conclusion of a sales/purchase contract.
The data that can be collected are:
- Personal data such as First Name and Family Name/Company Name;
- Direct contact information of employees of the Administrative Office, Sales Department, Technical Department, Purchasing Department, etc.
- E-mail addresses and certified e-mail addresses (PEC);
- Telephone numbers;
- Billing information;
- Payment details;
- Shipping address for the goods and billing address;
- Technical drawings, images, and all other technical elements for the fulfillment of orders.
c) PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING AND LEGAL BASIS:
The data provided and acquired are processed for the following purposes:
- Customer management;
- Execute the request for quote;
- Execution and fulfillment of the sales/purchase contract;
- After-sales service;
- Customer complaint/litigation management;
- Administrative, accounting, tax, and legal obligations related to the contractual relationship;
- Sending of service communications also by e-mail in order to manage the relationship with customers/suppliers (for example: announcement of days on which the company is closed, office hours, warehouse hours, changes to the price lists and items, etc.).
Providing data is considered essential for the conclusion of contracts, as it is not possible, without the data itself, to perform operations such as billing or comply with tax and administrative requirements. Failure to provide data prevents the conclusion of the contract itself.
d) WHO PROCESSES THE DATA AND METHODS OF PROCESSING
Personal data will be processed on behalf of the Data Controller by personnel and/or independent contractors and/or any external data processors, all of whom are trained and appointed by the Data Controller in compliance with the Privacy regulations.
The collected data may be disclosed and disseminated to third parties, if necessary, for the execution/management of the contractual relationship:
- to our sales network
- to banks
- to trusted law firms, tax consultants, and independent professionals
- to Public Authorities, Administrations, or Bodies for the fulfillment of legal obligations
- to IT companies
- to transporters
- to Certification Bodies.
The data will be processed by the Data Controller or on its behalf by authorized persons both manually and electronically based on the purposes indicated in paragraph c above and, in any case, in observance of the data subject’s confidentiality and protection.
e) DATA RETENTION TIME:
The data will be kept for a limited time depending on the purpose for which they were collected, the duration of the contractual relationship, and in accordance with the timeframe prescribed by law.
f) DATA SUBJECT’S RIGHTS:
In relation to the data that are subject to the processing referred to in this disclosure, the data subject is entitled at any time to:
- Access (Article 15 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679);
- Rectification (Article 16 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679);
- Erasure (Article 17 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679);
- Restriction (Article 18 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679);
- Portability, which is understood as the right to obtain the data from the Data Controller in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format for transmission to another data controller without hindrance (Article 21 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679);
- Withdrawal of consent to processing, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent obtained before the withdrawal (Article 7, paragraph 3 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679);
- Submit a complaint to the Authority for the Protection of Personal Data (Article 51 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679).
These rights may be exercised by sending written notice by certified e-mail to email@example.com , by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org , or by registered letter with return receipt to ITALCAMME S.r.l., Via Maceri Superiore n. 10/a, 40061 MINERBIO (BO), Italy.